RN Interim Consulting Opportunity - All Expenses Covered
Diamond has nationwide, interim positions for Behavioral Health Nurses. Must be a licensed RN. Work occurs on location at contracted hospital program(s). Interim assignments vary in duration and may lead to full time employment opportunities.
Seeking an experienced Director of Nursing to provide an environment for effective relationship-based nursing care and to ensure that the department consistently provides high quality care with positive patient outcomes.
- Ensuring efficient fiscal operation of the Department of Psychiatry
- Seeking and acting upon patient, family and staff feedback
- Promoting, developing and evaluating processes and systems for patient care
- Leading the development and implementation of policies, procedures and standards of care
- Evaluating the outcomes of patient care to recommend and integrate appropriate changes
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Leading and/or participating in Quality Improvement (QI) groups and other multidisciplinary meetings
- Collaboration with community health organizations to enhance the hospital’s community presence