Seeking a Chief Nursing Officer / DON for a new Behavioral Health Program opening Summer 2018.
Hiring Leadership in January / February 2018. 90 Bed Facility – Geriatric, Adult, Adolescent populations
Diamond Healthcare is seeking an experienced Chief Nursing Officer with free-standing psychiatric management and hospital experience to provide an environment for effective relationship-based nursing care and to ensure that the department consistently provides high quality care with positive patient outcomes.
- Ensuring efficient fiscal operation of the hospital
- Seeking and acting upon patient, family and staff feedback
- Promoting, developing and evaluating processes and systems for patient care and facility growth
- Leading the development and implementation of policies, procedures and standards of care
- Evaluating the outcomes of patient care to recommend and integrate appropriate changes
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Leading and/or participating in Quality Improvement (QI) groups and other multidisciplinary meetings
- Collaboration with community health organizations to enhance the hospital’s community presence
- Recruiting, training and retaining high quality clinical staff
- Developing and maintaining effective physician relations
Seeking candidates who are familiar with AZ regulations and the Phoenix market.