Come work with a great team! Diamond Healthcare, the manager of behavioral health services for Medstar Washington Hospital Center, has an opening for a Business Development Coordinator, to cultivate strong community partnerships and develop consistent referral sources for inpatient and outpatient service levels.
- Develop strategies that strengthen the position of MedStar Washington Hospital Center’s Behavioral Health Services within the community as a premier provider.
- Develop strategic partnerships with key referral sources and providers.
- Provide facility sponsored trainings and education seminars for providers as ongoing community support.
- Attend and schedule appropriate conferences and workshops to enhance census development.
- Create and implement effective business plans for the Inpatient and Outpatient departments focused on census targets, payor mix diversity, and effective program development to meet the market needs.
- Work as an established team member alongside Administrative, Medical, Clinical, and MedStar Washington Hospital Center Staff and Leadership.