Seeking a Vice President of Behavioral Health to provide direction and operational administration for four (4) behavioral health facilities in the Trinity Health of New England system. This position reports directly to the Regional Chief Operating Officer.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Advance physician engagement and drive operational excellence in patient care delivery.
- Recruit behavioral health physicians, advanced practice providers, and management staff for each facility in cooperation with Hospital presidents and acquisition teams.
- Closely align with regional strategic and business development leadership to oversee business development and marketing efforts for the behavioral health service line.
- Develop and implement strategic operating and capital budgets.
- Collaborate with clinical and quality leadership to optimize organizational performance in regard to national quality measures.