To assist the Executive Vice President of Operations in the management of hospital based programs and free standing facilities.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Experience running a hospital as CEO
- Strong working knowledge of Population Health and previous implementation and integration experience with population health
- Experience working in contract management
- Responsible for supervision of program directors and marketing directors.
- Negotiate contracts with medical directors, third-party payors, community mental health centers and other agencies on behalf of various projects.
- Provide overview and supervision of JCAHO survey preparedness, Medicare surveys, state licensure surveys, as necessary.
- Develop new program specialties within projects.
Start-Up Project Support
- Assist with aspects of feasibility studies and certificate of public need work.
- Coordinate the licensure of new programs, DRG exemption process, building renovation/construction approval process with local or state authorities, etc.
- Assist with the development of physical plan renovations/new construction.
- Assist with the recruitment of physicians.