NEW OUTPATIENT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROGRAM OPENED JULY 2017
As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor you will ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained, based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
Your specific duties will include:
• Facilitating Daily Group Therapy
• Completing Psychosocial Assessments
• Assisting with Treatment Planning and Discharge Planning
• Completing Utilization Review
• Providing Accurate and Concise patient progress reports to the Psychiatric Service
Master's level licensure as a Social Worker or Counselor is required (LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, LMFT)
• Degree must be from a CACREP or CSWEaccredited program.
• 2+ years experience (in a hospital setting preferred)
• Strong therapy and assessment skills
• Expertise in the needs of geriatric and adult populations
• Experience in performing brief short-term therapy (e.g. cognitive behavioral
therapy or solution focused therapy)
•Experience developing therapeutic materials preferred.
This new Outpatient Behavioral Health program just opened July 2017 and this new service will provide a Behavioral Health intensive outpatient therapy program for the 55+ population.
It is located at the Howard County Medical Center in St. Paul, Nebraska. Howard County Medical Center includes a 16-bed critical access hospital that has been providing quality, efficient health care since 1955, as well as a variety of outpatient specialty services.
St. Paul Nebraska is situated close to the middle of Nebraska with specialty shops, wineries and is home to the Museum of Nebraska Major League Baseball.
includes a 16-bed critical access hospital that has been providing quality, efficient health care since 1955, as well as, variety of outpatient services from numerous specialty physicians.