Seeking Leadership for a New Behavioral Health Program Opening Winter 2018
90 Bed Facility – Geriatric, Adult, Adolescent populations
Career opportunity for a seasoned Director of Business Development to direct facility-wide strategic planning and sales leadership for market share growth and retention
- Providing leadership and industry knowledge to position the hospital with a distinct competitive advantage.
- Coaching and motivating the Business Development Liaison Team to a high level of effectiveness.
- Developing marketing/sales strategies and programs to ensure profitable growth and service expansion.
- Ensuring appropriate mix of public relations, volume generating activities, and new market development strategies.
- Cultivating professional and department credibility among senior leadership to assure collaborative internal support.
- Managing with high visibility, accessibility and an “open-door fair treatment” leadership style.
- Extensive local travel to referral sources.
Seeking a candidates who are familiar with the Phoenix market.
Reports to the CEO and Regional Director of Business Development.