The Executive Vice President of Business Development drives the development of new business and client solutions for Diamond Healthcare Corporation, a leading national provider of behavioral health services and programs.
The primary responsibility is sales of management contracts, along with consulting, population health initiatives, and new post-acute services. The key market for these development efforts are hospitals and healthcare systems within the United States. Other markets include freestanding psychiatric and addiction treatment facilities. Additional responsibilities are:
- Implementing, improving and expanding Diamond Healthcare’s behavioral health offerings
- Help drive transformational and market share growth by guiding Diamond’s vision and strategy; supporting the growth and development of new service lines; as well as enhancing existing services and optimizing current accounts.
- Create and implement a process for reviewing, prioritizing and evaluating new business models, new market initiatives, diversified services, mergers and acquisitions, opportunities for expansion and other revenue enhancing growth plans.
The ideal candidate will have a proven, progressive track record of selling behavioral health contracts to healthcare systems nationwide, as well as:
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated success in strategic planning, business development and marketing, and a strong understanding of the evolving behavioral healthcare landscape.
- Ability to analyze data and financial reports and apply quantitative analysis to decision-making.
- Ability to translate critical and complex market data (e.g., comparative volumes, quality, satisfaction, referral sources) into effective tools to support decision making; support the organization in the creation of, and execution against, the overall strategic plan, annual operating plan, and other key initiatives
The position reports to the President and CEO of Diamond Healthcare and involves nationwide travel.