Reporting to the Regional Human Resources Director. Provides coverage for Forth Worth and Plano locations.
We are looking for an HR assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR and Staff. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Regional HR Director
- Compile and update employee records
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Assist with orientation to newly hired employees
- Keeps updated Excel reports for CPI/CPR and License Renewals
- Notifies employees on renewal dates
- Upload direct apply applicant resumes into ATS
- Update ATS candidate status
- Assists HR Director with scheduling interviews
- Schedule and Coordinate New Hire Orientations with New Hires and appropriate Hiring Managers
- Ensure all New Hire Documentation is accurate, completed and filed.
- Assists with onboarding, Photo ID, Logging Property and Keys received