Diamond seeks an exceptional individual to act as a strategic business partner to the CEO and support company growth.
- Oversee all fiscal and fiduciary responsibilities, including directing the strategic and operational financial planning, budgeting process, accounting and finance practices, financial risk assessment, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Management of the Finance, Accounting, Revenue Cycle, Payroll, and IT departments.
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation and communication of monthly financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, tax returns and internal/external reports.
- Prepare cash forecasts and annual budgets and develop analytical tools to help proactively drive business results.
- Ensure 100% credit agreement/covenant compliance; prepare all required lender reporting.
- Oversee preparation and payment of federal, state and local tax reporting and payment.
- Analyze the return on investment of various growth opportunities.
POSITION BASED IN RICHMOND, VIRGINIA