Come work with a great team! Diamond Healthcare Corporation manages the behavioral health services for Medstar Washington Hospital Center and has the following opening:
The Revenue Cycle Director will oversee day to day management of the revenue cycle operations. These operations include oversight of case management, denials, appeals the supervision of staff working on authorizations and claims submission. This position will adhere to the organizations processes and procedures for claims submission and comply with regulatory and governmental requirements.
- Oversees team for day to day operations including staffing, training, support and education of the billing team.
- Implements and adheres to standardized billing department policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for third party claim resolution including denials and appeals management.
- Assists in generating billing metrics for the leadership team.
- Collaborates with hospital accounting and finance on report generation, budgeting, and general ledger postings.
- Manages the coding edits and other edits in the billing system.
- Manages the Revenue Cycle including tracking of physician productivity.
- Responsible for the oversight of the utilization review process.