Seeking a Vice President of Behavioral Health to provide direction and operational administration for four (4) behavioral health facilities in the Bassett Healthcare Network in the State of New York. This position reports directly to the Diamond Healthcare Vice President of Operations and designated Bassett Health Leadership.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Advance physician engagement and drive operational excellence in patient care delivery.
- Recruit behavioral health physicians, advanced practice providers, and management staff for each facility in cooperation with Hospital presidents and acquisition teams.
- Closely align with regional strategic and business development leadership to oversee business development and marketing efforts for the behavioral health service line.
- Develop and implement strategic operating and capital budgets.
- Provide oversight to a system wide behavioral health program, develop and implement outpatient behavioral health and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation programs.
- Planning and implementation of behavioral health system integration throughout the Bassett Network.
- Collaborate with clinical and quality leadership to optimize organizational performance in regard to national quality measures.
- Serve as the system expert and operational go-to for Behavioral Health within the Leadership Team.
- Utilize experience and knowledge of New York Regulatory Systems to include Department of Health and Office of Mental Health to oversee regulatory compliance and program expansion.