Come work with a great team!
Job Summary: The Director of Audit and Compliance (“Director”) is responsible for developing, implementing and managing a compliance auditing and monitoring system that provides comprehensive assessments of business processes and functions and is actively engaged in the audit process from planning to issuance of the audit report. Additionally, this position is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of Diamond Healthcare Corporation’s (“Diamond”) Ethics and Compliance Program, including policy development, training and education, investigations and auditing and monitoring to identify and reduce compliance risks.
Position may require travel to client sites for compliance reviews, audit, and/or education.
This position reports the Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer.
Implement an end-to-end auditing and monitoring program, consistent with compliance industry and internal audit standards and protocols, to identify compliance risks and control deficiencies, assess root-causes, and formulate corrective action plans.
- Oversee and monitor program and service lines for effectiveness and adequacy of internal controls, recommending appropriate revisions and modifications, educating staff and helping to develop systems and processes to improve the monitoring and control of risk.
- Conduct risk-based compliance assurance reviews across Diamond’s various programs and service lines.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans, document process, prepare audit findings and conduct follow-up audits to monitor interventions of business and program leadership.
- Develop and deliver scheduled and ad hoc reports on the results of ongoing auditing and monitoring activities including the status of efforts to remediate/address findings.
- Develop data points, a repository, and trending to identify risks to Diamond (e.g. collection and review of past incidents, claims, etc.).
- Assess ongoing, regulations, proposed rules, industry standards, external benchmarks, etc. for applicability to Diamond; incorporating into the Corporate Integrity department work plan.
- Provide independent, objective assessment related to internal controls and their adequacy in mitigation of risks.
- Participate as an active member of the Corporate Integrity team.
- Other duties as assigned.