We offer the opportunity to develop your career within an ethical company which has distinguished itself for its exceptional focus on customer needs, its intense research into community needs and its commitment to clinical quality.
Please submit your profile to be considered for an open or future position.
We look forward to connecting with you.
Click column header to sort
The Farley Center is currently seeking a Registered Nurse who has experience working with a chemically dependent population.
The position is Full-time, overnight position and may include weekends and holidays. Hours are from 7:00pm to 7:30am.
• Consults with and keeps supervisor informed of activities, needs and problems in regard to assigned patients and/or unit.
• Maintain an active awareness of detox process and problems which may be experienced.
• Interact with patient and patient's family and provide encouragement and support.
• Must demonstrate caring, warmth and empathy; also must possess good listening skills and ability to determine patient care needs.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place has openings for full-time Registered Nurses. The Registered Nurse positions will assume responsibility and accountability for patients in psychiatric treatment.
The Driver is responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of patients and their families for Williamsburg Place.
This is a per diem, non-exempt position. A per diem employee is hired to work on an "as needed" basis without a specific regular schedule. Hours and days will vary according to patient care needs. Hours may include weekends, evenings and holidays.
The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place, a nationally recognized addiction treatment facility, is currently looking for an experienced Director of Nursing (DON) The DON will provide an environment for effective relationship-based nursing care and to ensure that the department consistently provides high quality care with positive patient outcomes. The DON is a professional care giver who assumes responsibility and accountability for the nursing functions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is instrumental for the overall functioning in the delivery of health care to all patients, is responsible for the clinical management of the milieu and is recognized as a member of the management team.
The Farley Center currently has an opening for a PRN (as needed) Unit Techniciant. The Unit Technician is responsible for the safety and well being of the patients on the unit and for timely and accurate record keeping. Performs safe and effective patient care utilizing the nursing process. Assists in the admission and assessment process and may assist with staff development and community relations/referral development. Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of illnesses involved with chemical dependency; Maintain active awareness of symptoms of substance abuse and possible affects.
The Farley Center is currently looking for PRN Licensed Practical Nurses for both 7:00am - 7:00pm and 7:00pm - 7:00am shifts. Duties to include:
- Performs safe and effective patient care utilizing the nursing process.
- Performs admissions and assessments.
Consults with and keeps supervisor informed of activities, needs and problems in regard to assigned patients and/or unit.
May act as Charge Nurse of unit. Complies with established nursing standards. Implements and maintains established policies and procedures of the department, unit, facility quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection control.
Maintains patient rights and strict confidentiality of patient information and abide by established lines of communication.
Maintains competency. Attends required meetings, inservices and educational programs. Maintain professional growth and development, affiliations, certification and licensure.
Makes rounds, evaluate patient's condition, answer questions, give instruction.
Takes vital signs, record vital signs and behavioral observations.
May prepare prescribed medications. Observes and records: medications and treatments and patient reaction/response to same.
Maintains an active awareness of detox process and problems which may be experienced. May be necessary to arrange interactions with AA, NA, etc. May involve counseling patients and family on physical aspects of drug abuse and alcoholism to include distribution of appropriate literature.
Assists in planning for discharge and continuation of recovery through introduction of community programs, obtaining sponsors, and counseling as recommended.
Diamond Healthcare in Williamsburg Virginia has an opening for a Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst.
The analyst works under the direction of the Director of Revenue Integrity. Responsibilities include the analysis and maintenance of patient management systems and databases. The analyst coordinates components of project implementations, system upgrades, and participates in the assessment of the business needs of multiple functional areas.
- Provides systematic monitoring and support of multiple practice management systems
- Identifies inefficiencies and provides recommendations
- Analyzes data requirements for system updates/upgrades
- Functions as a liaison between Information Technology, Revenue Cycle departments, and healthcare providers
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and resolve complex issues
- Ability to keep a variety of tasks on-stream, and work within a structured environment
- A strong understanding of healthcare revenue cycle operations required
Diamond Healthcare Corporation has an opening for an Administrative Specialist in the Central Business Office, located in Williamsburg Virginia. The Administrative Specialistworks under the Associate Director of Revenue Cycle and is responsible for providing administrative support for the Revenue Cycle Department.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in drafting, formatting, and printing relevant documents, including but not limited to reports, presentations, manuals correspondence, memos, and emails
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on payor and eligibility websites
- Manage office supplies stock and places orders as necessary
- Perform administrative accounting tasks, including invoice and budget tracking
- Organizes social events and meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Conduct research as requested
- Assist with employee recruitment, interviewing, and hiring
- Assist with orientation to newly hired employees
- Handle requests for information and data
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior team members
- Create and maintain liaison with external agencies and suppliers/vendors
- Collect documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
- Attend meetings and take detailed minutes
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Maintain office calendars
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Revenue Cycle department, as assigned
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place has an opening for a Mental Health Technician (MHT).
The MHT is a key position that provides direct patient care, monitors patients' physical and emotional needs, and administratively supports the psychiatric program.
- Assists in maintaining medical records
- Monitors patient interactions and safety
- Provides clerical support
- Assists in patient data collection
- Performs medical procedures under direction of an RN
- Provides patient information as a member of the interdisciplinary team
- Utilizes knowledge of verbal and non-verbal communication skills to provide targeted therapeutic interventions with patients.
- Posting charges daily and entering census information
- Scheduling patients therapy and psychiatric appointments
- Answering telephone for program, screen calls, takes messages
- Processing mail and order program supplies
- Transporting patients
Williamsburg Pavilion is seeking a WEEKEND PRN Nurse Practitioner who will be responsible for performing certain medical functions, under the direction and supervision of the Medical Director.
The Nurse Practitioner practices the goals and objectives of Williamsburg Place in providing quality service and care to patients, visitors, referral services. Maintains a responsive, cooperative and pleasant attitude with fellow employees. Conducts self in the work setting with the utmost respect and patience for the above groups and contributes to a productive work environment with communication as a key focus. Adheres to the confidentiality standards of the facility.