Click column header to sort
The HR Assistant provides administrative support to the Director of Human Resources. An excellent candidate for this position will be heavily involved in the recruitment process, i.e. recruiting, hiring, and training new employees and employee record maintenance. Typical tasks, therefore will be associated with the Diamond Healthcare Recruitment/New Hire process:
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collecting/processing pre-employment information
- Perform online licensure and electronic background related searches
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
Additional Record Maintenance tasks to include:
- Maintains HR records such as active and terminated files; health, training, benefit files and position descriptions for day-to-day, reporting and auditing purposes
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
Daily job duties and responsibilities of the HR Assistant include:
- Answering employee questions
- Providing customer service to both client (WMC) and organization corporate employees
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Ability to confidently communicate and lead within a group setting
- Protects, understands and utilizes confidentiality
- May be asked to support Staffing Scheduler and provide payroll processing relief
Basic Schedule is 8:00AM - 4:30PM, Monday – Friday
The Vice President of Business Development drives the development of new business and client solutions for Diamond Healthcare Corporation, a leading national provider of behavioral health services and programs.
The primary responsibility is sales of management contracts, along with consulting, behavioral health integration initiatives, and new post-acute services.
The key market for these development efforts are hospitals and healthcare systems within the United States. Other markets include freestanding psychiatric and addiction treatment facilities.
The Vice President of Business Development’s role involves marketing and sales of Diamond’s services, management of select Strategic Partner relationships, transitioning new contracts to operations, performing operational assessments, feasibility studies, and consulting work on behalf of the Company.
Areas of Responsibility: Marketing & Sales, Research & Technical Support, and Operational Support
The position reports to the Senior Vice President of Business Development.
The position requires nationwide travel and is based in Richmond, VA.
Are you compassionate, driven and have the diplomacy to work with the community and the hospital? Are you executive level in the medical field? Do you enjoy collaborating to better serve the community? Do you have moxie? Diamond Health is currently interviewing candidates for an Executive Director position at our Winchester hospital. Overview:
The Director of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to service the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
Apply today if you are dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive level professionalism.
Williamsburg Place is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician. He/she is responsible for general maintenance. Ensures that the campus is maintained in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Assist with landscaping and general maintenance of the grounds
- Work all trades required to maintain hospital in every aspect of maintenance
- Perform and learn to perform preventive maintenance on equipment
- Assist in ground maintenance on occasions
- Understand /respect all patient rights and the importance of patient’s anonymity
The Behavioral Health Pavilion in Williamsburg has an opening in the Admissions Department.
The Admissions Coordinator will:
- Analyze workflow for process improvement, identify trends, and suggest solutions to business problems.
- Collect required data and streamline the admissions process.
- Assess patients’ appropriateness for the program.
- Maintains a high level of customer service at all times, for every encounter.
- Promote the ease of access to the facility services.
- Provide ongoing communications with referral sources concerning the status of patients referred into the program
- Promotes and provides education regarding available services.
Come work with a great team! Diamond Healthcare Corporation manages the behavioral health services for Medstar Washington Hospital Center and has the following opening:
The Clinical Nurse Director reports to the Senior Director of Nursing at the hospital and the Executive Director of the Inpatient Behavioral Health Services and has accountability for managing resources, (human, material and financial) and to ensure quality, cost-effective delivery of services for the inpatient population. This person is recognized as a professional role model and promotes an environment that supports the goals, mission, vision, philosophy and values of the Division of Nursing and of Medstar Washington Hospital Center.
Directs development and implementation of quality and utilization standards across the continuum of care to ensure coordinated plans of treatment, patient focused delivery of services and cost effective utilization of necessary services. Builds trust with the nursing staff through visibility.
- Provides for the seamless transition of patients across the continuum of care. Establishes partnerships with MedStar leadership groups. In collaboration with medical staff and facility leadership, ensures a superior care experience and a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures comply with administrative, legal and regulatory requirements of governmental and accrediting agencies.
- Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to nursing staff and monitors staff practices and implementation.
- Maintains a state of continuous regulatory readiness.
- Evaluates the work performance of all nursing personnel.
- Ensures delivery of compassionate quality care and nursing supervision as evidenced by adequate services and staff coverage on unit, absence of odors and general cleanliness.
- Reviews each unit daily to monitor and ensure timely, effective responses to significant changes in condition, transfers, discharges, use of restraints, unexplained injuries, falls, behavioral episodes, medication errors, and environmental issues. Performs rounds to observe care and to interview staff, patients, families or other interested parties.
- Collaborates with physicians, consultants, community agencies and institutions to improve the quality of services and to resolve identified problems.
- Utilizes research data to implement clinical changes & the delivery of patient care.
- Oversees nursing schedules to assure they meet patient needs and regulatory and budgetary standards.
- Participates in the recruitment and selection of nursing personnel.
Come work with a great team! Diamond Healthcare Corporation manages the behavioral health services for Medstar Washington Hospital Center and has the following opening:
The Revenue Cycle Manager will oversee day to day management of the revenue cycle operations. These operations include oversight of case management, denials, appeals the supervision of staff working on authorizations and claims submission. This position will adhere to the organizations processes and procedures for claims submission and comply with regulatory and governmental requirements.
- Oversees team for day to day operations including staffing, training, support and education of the billing team.
- Implements and adheres to standardized billing department policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for third party claim resolution including denials and appeals management.
- Assists in generating billing metrics for the leadership team.
- Collaborates with hospital accounting and finance on report generation, budgeting, and general ledger postings.
- Manages the coding edits and other edits in the billing system.
- Manages the Revenue Cycle including tracking of physician productivity.
- Responsible for the oversight of the utilization review process.
Come work with a great team! Diamond Healthcare manages the behavioral health services for MedStar Washington Hospital Center (MWHC) and has an opening for a Director of Clinical Services.
This person is responsible for providing and overseeing direct clinical social work services for the Inpatient Behavioral Health Units; while emphasis on completing Psychosocial Assessments, conducting groups, assisting in program development and implementing and reviewing treatment plans. Also, he/she will supervise social workers, substance abuse counselors, recreational therapists and discharge planners. Also, this person will develop strategies that result in a positive facility image for the hospital.
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
- Provides crisis intervention/consultation as needed.
- Facilitates and ensures patients' access to community resources.
- Participates in company-wide initiatives, training programs, in-services, etc.
- Provides clinical supervision to staff as required.
- Ensures that clinicians provide quality and timely clinical documentation, per Joint Commission, MWHC and other regulatory agencies’ requirements.
- Must have advanced analytical skills, including data analysis and procedure review.
- Compiles metrics for monthly dashboard and hospital quality indicators.
- Other duties as assigned.
As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor you will ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained, based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
Your specific duties will include:
- Facilitating Daily Group Therapy
- Completing Psychosocial Assessments
- Assisting with Treatment Planning and Discharge Planning
- Completing Utilization Review
Note: This position is located in Alexandria Louisiana.
The Program Director/RN of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to work with the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership.
This position reports directly to hospital administration and is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
- Supervision of nursing staff
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation
The Farley Center currently has openings for PRN Unit Technicians. The Unit Technician is responsible for the safety and well being of the patients on the unit and for timely and accurate record keeping. Performs safe and effective patient care utilizing the nursing process. Assists in the admission and assessment process and may assist with staff development and community relations/referral development. Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of illnesses involved with chemical dependency; Maintain active awareness of symptoms of substance abuse and possible affects.
WellBridge Healthcare Fort Worth has a full time Patient Financial Service Coordinator opening.
The Patient Financial Service Coordinator works under the direction of the Director Patient Financial Services in the Revenue Cycle division.
- Oversees and monitors system user activities
- Responsible for validation of patient registration activities and documents
- Coordinates with Utilization Review related to insurance precertification status
- Coordinates with hospital departments and personnel related to data analytics
- Responsible for data integrity and staff education
- High attention to detail and an aptitude for learning
- Strong organization skills required
- Ability to communicate detailed and relevant data
- Must provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to keep a variety of tasks on-stream, and work within a structured environment
Diamond Healthcare in Williamsburg Virginia has an opening for a Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst.
The analyst works under the direction of the Director of Revenue Integrity. Responsibilities include the analysis and maintenance of patient management systems and databases. The analyst coordinates components of project implementations, system upgrades, and participates in the assessment of the business needs of multiple functional areas.
Diamond Healthcare is diligently working to bring behavioral health and addictions help access to those in remote and rural areas throughout the USA.
To do this, we partner with hospitals all over the USA in setting up behavioral health programs and addictions programs to those in need. For these programs to be a success, Diamond finds and hires the most qualified and experienced professional behavioral health professionals.
Do you want to be part of the solution?
We are seeking a LMHC for a PRN position in Olney, TX.
As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, you will ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained, based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
Your specific duties will include:
- Conducting and documenting daily group therapy sessions
- Completing psychosocial assessments
- Facilitating family therapy and individual therapy
- Implementing and reviewing treatment and discharge plans
The Case Management Discharge Planner will be a key member of the treatment team and its process, effectively assessing, planning and implementing discharge services in a multidisciplinary setting. This full-time position will report directly to the Director of Clinical Services and have responsibility to multiple members of the Treatment Team, including Medical Staff
- This professional clinical position is responsible for providing case management and discharge planning services for patients in the inpatient psychiatric unit.
- Responsible for contacting outpatient treatment providers at admission, communicating with inpatient staff, outpatient providers and support systems on an ongoing basis to facilitate process for community services, appropriate placement and aftercare.
- Participates in family, treatment and discharge planning meetings as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Manages appropriate documentation and transmittal of clinical information to outpatient providers within a timely manner.
The basic work schedule is 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Days and hours may change on an interim basis for clinical/programmatic needs.
The Utilization Review Coordinator RN, a Diamond Healthcare position, is a full-time role located in West Hartford and Wallingford, CT. This position will report directly to the Director of Behavioral Health Services, and Diamond Director of Clinical Services.
- Coordinates daily insurance log of hospital inpatient admissions and maintains working knowledge of all patient groups.
- Reviews admissions to determine medical necessity and appropriateness of treatment.
- Secures necessary information for concurrent, extended stay and retro reviews from providers, facilities and other sources.
- Obtains authorization and coordinates required services in accordance with available benefits.
- Presents abstract of clinical course of treatment, to all various insurance companies and/or their contractual agencies to justify treatment.
- Reviews, abstracts and assigns initial length of stay and extensions of treatment as appropriate for Medicare, self-pay and private insurance companies.
- Provides early initiation of discharge planning and coordination with Discharge Planner and others as required.
- Collects data and follow-up regarding denials and appeals with payers.
- Adheres to compliance with state and federal regulations regarding billing requirements.
- Communicates all extensions of treatment to assigned social workers/providers and to the team.
- Maintains statistical records and provides data to management.
Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab RN/Respiratory Therapist (PRN position) with an estimate of 2 days/week.
Overview: This clinical position will be PRN for outpatient cardiopulmonary rehabilitation.
Essential Duties include:
- Clinical Assessment, Individualized Treatment Planning, and Provision of Cardio-Pulmonary / Respiratory Treatments. Reviews physician prescription to determine abilities and goals for treatment such as frequency, intensity, time and type of exercise therapy most beneficial to patient.
- Assists patient with exercise program using appropriate monitoring. Modifies program based on patient response as needed and/or requested, while staying within physician-ordered parameters.
- Provides patient education to optimize risk factor reduction through life style management, including on-going healthy choices re: nutrition and physical activity.
- Maintains patient chart, which contains pertinent information and therapy notes.
- Additionally assists with Referral Development; Physician Relations; Performance Improvement; Clinical Outcomes; Patient Satisfaction enhancement activities; In-service Education; Strategic Planning and Program Development Activities.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Diamond seeks an exceptional individual to act as a strategic business partner to the CEO and support company growth.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Oversee all fiscal and fiduciary responsibilities, including directing the strategic and operational financial planning, budgeting process, accounting and finance practices, financial risk assessment, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Management of the Finance, Accounting, Revenue Cycle, Payroll, and IT departments.
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation and communication of monthly financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, tax returns and internal/external reports.
- Prepare cash forecasts and annual budgets and develop analytical tools to help proactively drive business results.
- Ensure 100% credit agreement/covenant compliance; prepare all required lender reporting.
- Oversee preparation and payment of federal, state and local tax reporting and payment.
- Analyze the return on investment of various growth opportunities.
POSITION BASED IN RICHMOND, VIRGINIA
Diamond Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Program Coordinator for a new Addictions Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). The location for this position is in Richmond VA. However, we have Addictions IOPs in cities across Virginia.
Hours are 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM daily (IOP group sessions from 6-9PM four nights per week). No weekends or holidays. However, this position will not be a desk job but will involve responsibilities both on and off-site such as actively going out to meet community leaders and service providers to introduce Diamond Healthcare and promote the IOP. Group therapy and assessments are conducted on-site. Telework will be available for some program work (documentation, insurance reviews) as well.
The Program Coordinator can be a Virginia licensed CSAC, LSATP, LCSW or LPC.
Note that the hours are 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM daily. No weekends or holidays!
- Leading group therapy.
- Patient assessments.
- Participation as a member of a treatment team with other IOP Coordinators.
- Community education and referral development with other sources.
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulatory standards.
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote and foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the program.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place has an opening for a PRN Mental Health Technician (MHT).
The MHT is a key position that provides direct patient care, monitors patients' physical and emotional needs, and administratively supports the psychiatric program.
- Assists in maintaining medical records
- Monitors patient interactions and safety
- Provides clerical support
- Assists in patient data collection
- Performs medical procedures under direction of an RN
- Provides patient information as a member of the interdisciplinary team
- Utilizes knowledge of verbal and non-verbal communication skills to provide targeted therapeutic interventions with patients.
- Posting charges daily and entering census information
- Scheduling patients therapy and psychiatric appointments
- Answering telephone for program, screen calls, takes messages
- Processing mail and order program supplies
- Transporting patients