Click column header to sort
Our Nurses are highly valued members of our multidisciplinary teams! Experienced professionals are needed for hospital based psychiatric services.
Currently recruiting for a Full Time Registered Nurse to work some weekends and evenings.
This leadership position is located in Friend, Nebraska. Relocation assistance and generous sign on bonus !
Monday - Friday, no weekends or holidays.
Diamond Healthcare is excited to work with Friend Warren Hospital in Friend, NE in opening a new senior adult outpatient program in conjunction with a Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab program. We are recruiting for a social work professional with LICSW, LCSW, LIMHP or LMHP Nebraska licensure for the Program Director position.
Your primary day to day responsibilities would be:
- Managing the day to day operations of the Senior Adult Outpatient Program
- Marketing the program and establishing referral connections within the community
- Providing both group and individual therapy
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous compensation package including competitive salary, healthcare, life, dental, PTO, and 401k. We also offer a relocation allowance and a sign on bonus.
keywords: licensed clinical social worker, LCSW, Licensed Individual Social Worker, LICSW, Therapist, Social Worker, Program Director
Come work with a great team! Diamond Healthcare, manages the behavioral health services for MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center, has an opening for a Clinical Nurse Educator.
This position functions within the roles of educator, facilitator, change agent/leader, consultant, researcher and quality and compliance. The Clinical Nurse Educator is responsible for assessment, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of educational programs that enhance performance, promote professional development or otherwise supports the mission and vision of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health. Responsibilities also include classroom and clinical teaching within the department or other affiliated partnerships with Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center (MSMHC).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates the clinical expertise, leadership, management, communication skills and knowledge of education theory and principles necessary to develop educational programs and achieve optimal educational outcomes.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates designated hospital based educational programs and consultative services. Assesses learning needs through formal and informal approaches to data collection to determine specific education needs. Utilizes teaching techniques that promote critical thinking and evidence based practice incorporating principles of adult learning theory. Identifies, coordinates and plans educational offerings with the Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON), with consideration of but not limited to mandatory regulations, safety, performance improvement, new equipment, technologies, and clinical advancements. Evaluates the effectiveness and learning outcomes of educational activities.
- Conducts classroom and/or clinical instruction. Teaches pertinent course material using lectures, demonstrations, class discussion and other appropriate modes of educational delivery. Leads and monitors classroom and/or clinical instruction to foster student development.
- Plans and conducts orientation of new nursing personnel that facilitates a new employee’s transition to the work environment and meets competency assessment requirements in conformance with departmental objectives and accreditation standards.
- Plans the orientation and Mandatory in-service for nursing personnel that will include all of the above plus Violence Prevention Management (VPM) Training.
- Facilitates team building within the Psychiatry/Behavioral Health department.
- Incorporates evidence into all staff development and clinical education activities.
- Active participant in research, EBP and/or performance improvement activities. Activities include, but are not limited to, supporting integration of research into practice, increasing staff knowledge and competence about research and EBP and/or active collaboration with research studies.
Quality and Compliance
- Conducts, collects and reports data for the quality dashboards.
- Ensures compliance with the State of Maryland and Federal regulatory agencies.
- Prepares the survey process for The Joint Commission.
- Ensures readiness for all Corporate, local and federal audits and surveys through medical record reviews, identification of deficiencies and written plans of correction.
- Initiates and monitors the quality initiatives.
- Reviews and revises policies and procedures, as needed.
- Monitors incident reporting internally and externally to agencies.
- Educates staff with regards to quality, risk management and regulatory compliance issues.
- Meets with Program Staff to ensure a systematic approach to identifying, prioritizing and assessing appropriate quality activities and interventions.
- Provides “Hands On” leadership in order to engage staff in quality/compliance efforts.
- Participates actively in Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center Quality meetings.
- Participates in maintaining records of mandatory in-services for all staff members; this includes Infection Control, Fire and Safety.
- In conjunction with the Assistant Director of Nursing maintains and updates the Nursing policy and procedure Manual on a Yearly basis and when necessary.
- Any other duties as delegated by the Assistant Director of Nursing and Executive Director.
The psychiatric LPN performs tasks and responsibilities within the framework of case finding, health education, health teaching, health counseling and supporting and restorative care in accordance with the Nursing Practice Act. Administers nursing care and procedures to assigned patients in accordance with the Nursing Care Plan; implements written medical regimen prescribed by a Physician, administers medications, reporting any significant changes and updates care plan; and provides teaching care and instruction to patients and their families in accordance with discharge planning.
HIRING FOR FULL TIME - EVENING (3PM-11:30PM) SHIFTS
If you have a desire to work in an engaging environment with a team of professionals dedicated to the healing and recovery of behavioral health patients, Diamond Healthcare is the place for you!
It takes passion and dedication to meet the behavioral health needs of our community. You have an exciting opportunity to join Diamond Healthcare to be a part of an extraordinary team, committed to making a difference. Bring your compassion for others, expertise and emotional intelligence.
Our Registered Nurses promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process, collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, providing physical and psychological support to patients and families and supervising assigned team members.
Inpatient Adult Behavioral Health & Psychiatry
Our inpatient psychiatric program provides a therapeutic environment through individualized treatment. The treatment we provide is developed by a highly skilled interdisciplinary team of psychiatrists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, nurse practitioners, expressive therapists, discharge planners and CD counselors.
The Assistant Director of Nursing reports to the Senior Director of Nursing on the Inpatient Behavioral Health Units 2K and 2L and the Executive Director of the Inpatient Behavioral Health Services. This person has accountability for managing resources, (human, material and financial) and to ensure quality, cost-effective delivery of services for the inpatient population. This person is recognized as a professional role model and promotes an environment that supports the goals, mission, vision, philosophy and values of the Division of Nursing and of Medstar Washington Hospital Center (MWHC).
- Assumes clinical supervision for Units 2K, 2L, Emergency Department (MHTs - Psychiatry Observation Area) and Unit 2C (Behavioral Emergency Response Team MHTs).
- Consults, advises or informs Sr. Nursing Director and the rest of the nursing team, concerning clinical issues, unit needs and problems on the assigned shift. Keeps Sr. Nursing Director informed of department activities during those shifts.
- Establishes partnerships with MedStar leadership, in collaboration with medical staff, ensures a superior care experience and a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures comply with administrative, legal and regulatory requirements of governmental and accrediting agencies.
- Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to nursing staff and monitors staff practices and implementation.
- Maintains a state of continuous regulatory readiness.
- Evaluates the work performance of all nursing personnel against objectives; coaches, mentors and develops as needed.
- Provides in-service education for personnel as needed.
- Ensures delivery of compassionate quality care and nursing supervision as evidenced by adequate services and staff coverage on units.
- Conducts unit and patient rounds to ensure delivery of patient care as indicated by Medstar Washington Hospital Center standards of Care.
- Reviews each unit daily to monitor and ensure timely, effective responses to significant changes in condition, transfers, discharges, use of restraints, unexplained injuries, falls, behavioral episodes, medication errors, and environmental issues. Performs rounds to observe care and to interview staff, patients, families or other interested parties.
- Collaborates with physicians, consultants, community agencies and institutions to improve the quality of services and to resolve identified problems.
- Utilizes approaches and strategies that support and optimize patient care outcomes that are based on the interdisciplinary plan of care and absolutes of IMOC and Contemporary Primary Nursing.
- Utilizes research data to implement clinical changes and the delivery of patient care.
- Oversees nursing schedules to assure they meet patient needs and regulatory and budgetary standards.
- Adheres to compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, nursing quality indicators/metrics and other regulatory requirements from the District of Columbia Department of Health (DOH), The Joint Commission and other agencies.
- Resolves patient grievances and complaints.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Driver is responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of patients and their families for Williamsburg Place.
This is a per diem, non-exempt position. A per diem employee is hired to work on an "as needed" basis without a specific regular schedule. Hours and days will vary according to patient care needs. Hours may include weekends, evenings and holidays.
The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place, a nationally recognized addiction treatment facility, is currently looking for a Counselor/Therapist for our Professional's program. The Clinician is licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia to provide psychosocial assessment, individual, and group therapies for chemically dependent patients and/or families of chemically dependent persons. Clinician will provide case management to assigned patients. Clinician, as part of the multi-disciplinary treatment team carries a case load, formulates treatment plans, leads educational groups and provides timely and accurate documentation.
The clinician will also participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning conferences, patient community meetings, clinical meetings and Program Meetings and orient patients and significant others to function, purpose and procedure of program.
This position in Tiffin, Ohio is PRN with flexible hours - some weekends and holidays required.
As a Licensed Social Worker, you will ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained, based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
Your specific duties will include:
- Conducting and documenting daily group therapy sessions
- Completing psychosocial assessments; participating in treatment planning and team meetings
- Facilitating family therapy and individual therapy
- Implementing and reviewing treatment and discharge plans
- Discharge Planning
This position is located in a beautiful part of Connecticut - Wallingford
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous benefit package including insurance - health, life, disability, dental; PTO, 401K with match and more...
The Program Director/RN of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to work with the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership.
This leadership position reports directly to hospital administration and is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management including supervision of nursing staff
- Program analysis and evaluation
Seeking an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Manager to provide an environment for effective relationship-based nursing care and to ensure that the department consistently provides high quality care with positive patient outcomes.
- Ensuring efficient fiscal operation of the Department of Psychiatry.
- Seeking and acting upon patient, family and staff feedback.
- Promoting, developing and evaluating processes and systems for patient care.
- Leading the development and implementation of policies, procedures and standards of care.
- Evaluating the outcomes of patient care to recommend and integrate appropriate changes.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards.
- Leading and/or participating in Quality Improvement (QI) groups and other multidisciplinary meetings.
- Collaboration with community health organizations to enhance the hospital’s community presence.
- Strong team leadership skills.
WellBridge Healthcare Plano has a full time Patient Financial Service Coordinator opening.
The Patient Financial Service Coordinator works under the direction of the Director Patient Financial Services in the Revenue Cycle division.
- Oversees and monitors system user activities
- Responsible for validation of patient registration activities and documents
- Coordinates with Utilization Review related to insurance precertification status
- Coordinates with hospital departments and personnel related to data analytics
- Responsible for data integrity and staff education
- High attention to detail and an aptitude for learning
- Strong organization skills required
- Ability to communicate detailed and relevant data
- Must provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to keep a variety of tasks on-stream, and work within a structured environment
M-F Days Full-Time
The Director of Nursing (DON) is a professional care giver who assumes responsibility and accountability for the nursing functions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for the Farley Center at Williamsburg Place. This position is instrumental for the overall functioning in the delivery of health care to all patients, is responsible for the clinical management of the milieu and is recognized as a member of the management team. DON is responsible to adherence to the campus policies and procedures and Plans. The DON will provide Clinical Nursing oversight for The Farley Center. Knowledge of The Joint Commission and State regulations preferred.
The Behavioral Health Pavilion in Williamsburg has an opening in the Admissions Department.
The Admissions Coordinator will:
- Analyze workflow for process improvement, identify trends, and suggest solutions to business problems.
- Collect required data and streamline the admissions process.
- Assess patients’ appropriateness for the program.
- Maintains a high level of customer service at all times, for every encounter.
- Promote the ease of access to the facility services.
- Provide ongoing communications with referral sources concerning the status of patients referred into the program
- Promotes and provides education regarding available services.
The Recreational Therapist is responsible for recreational, leisure and therapeutic activities. The position will function as a member of the treatment team and interact with patients in activities designed to fulfill individualized treatment goals within a psychosocial rehabilitative program and therapeutic milieu.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Assure provision of expressive services and therapeutic activities through individual and group programs to attain or maintain the highest practical level of physical, mental, spiritual and psychosocial well-being.
- Participates as a member of the treatment team in order to integrate expressive activities and socialization as part of the total patient plan of care.
- Document activities that reflect services provided as the patient’s progress toward meeting treatment plan goals and objectives. Document daily group notes in patient EMR.
- Develop a scheduled expressive activities and programming that reflects the assessed needs/interests of the patients, provide culturally appropriate activities, supplies and materials.
- Develop structured programs that will offer the patient the opportunity to reduce stress, improve mood, increase activity level and social skills.
Looking for flexible PerDiem applicants willing to work any combination of coverage hours between 8:30AM and 7:30PM. Great opportunity for a 2nd job!
The Farley Center currently has an opening for a PRN (as needed) Unit Techniciant. The Unit Technician is responsible for the safety and well being of the patients on the unit and for timely and accurate record keeping. Performs safe and effective patient care utilizing the nursing process. Assists in the admission and assessment process and may assist with staff development and community relations/referral development. Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of illnesses involved with chemical dependency; Maintain active awareness of symptoms of substance abuse and possible affects.
The Farley Center is currently seeking a Registered Nurse who has experience working with a chemically dependent population.
The position is Full-time, overnight position and may include weekends and holidays. Hours are from 7:00pm to 7:30am.
• Consults with and keeps supervisor informed of activities, needs and problems in regard to assigned patients and/or unit.
• Maintain an active awareness of detox process and problems which may be experienced.
• Interact with patient and patient's family and provide encouragement and support.
• Must demonstrate caring, warmth and empathy; also must possess good listening skills and ability to determine patient care needs.
The Farley Center is currently looking for PRN Licensed Practical Nurses for both 7:00am - 7:00pm and 7:00pm - 7:00am shifts. Duties to include:
- Performs safe and effective patient care utilizing the nursing process.
- Performs admissions and assessments.
Consults with and keeps supervisor informed of activities, needs and problems in regard to assigned patients and/or unit.
May act as Charge Nurse of unit. Complies with established nursing standards. Implements and maintains established policies and procedures of the department, unit, facility quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection control.
Maintains patient rights and strict confidentiality of patient information and abide by established lines of communication.
Maintains competency. Attends required meetings, inservices and educational programs. Maintain professional growth and development, affiliations, certification and licensure.
Makes rounds, evaluate patient's condition, answer questions, give instruction.
Takes vital signs, record vital signs and behavioral observations.
May prepare prescribed medications. Observes and records: medications and treatments and patient reaction/response to same.
Maintains an active awareness of detox process and problems which may be experienced. May be necessary to arrange interactions with AA, NA, etc. May involve counseling patients and family on physical aspects of drug abuse and alcoholism to include distribution of appropriate literature.
Assists in planning for discharge and continuation of recovery through introduction of community programs, obtaining sponsors, and counseling as recommended.
This position will be part time from September - October and then full time from October to February 2020.
The Mental Health Tech is a key position that provides direct patient care, monitors patient's physical and emotional needs, and administratively supports the psychiatric program.
- Daily patient transportation
- Assists in maintaining medical records
- Monitors patient interactions and safety
- Provides clerical support
- Assists in patient data collection
- Provides patient information as a member of the interdisciplinary team
- Posting charges daily and entering census information
- Scheduling patient's therapy and psychiatric appointments
- Answering telephone for program, screen calls, take messages
- Process mail and order program supplies
Dietary staff needed for an inpatient psychiatric hospital. Responsible for the daily operation of the Dietary services to include ordering, inventory and preparing food items for the patients, staff and visitors of Williamsburg Place.
8 hour shifts between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm. Schedule may include holidays and weekends.
Diamond Healthcare in Williamsburg Virginia has an opening for a Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst.
The analyst works under the direction of the Director of Revenue Integrity. Responsibilities include the analysis and maintenance of patient management systems and databases. The analyst coordinates components of project implementations, system upgrades, and participates in the assessment of the business needs of multiple functional areas.
- Provides systematic monitoring and support of multiple practice management systems
- Identifies inefficiencies and provides recommendations
- Analyzes data requirements for system updates/upgrades
- Functions as a liaison between Information Technology, Revenue Cycle departments, and healthcare providers
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and resolve complex issues
- Ability to keep a variety of tasks on-stream, and work within a structured environment
- A strong understanding of healthcare revenue cycle operations required