We offer the opportunity to develop your career within an ethical company which has distinguished itself for its exceptional focus on customer needs, its intense research into community needs and its commitment to clinical quality.
Please submit your profile to be considered for an open or future position.
We look forward to connecting with you.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Note: This position is located in Alexandria Louisiana.
The Program Director of Behavioral Health/RN position is an exciting opportunity to service the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
- Supervision of nursing staff
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation
Interim Consulting Opportunity - All Expenses Covered
Diamond has nationwide, interim positions for Behavioral Health professionals. Work occurs on location at contracted hospital program(s). Interim assignments vary in duration and may lead to full time employment opportunities.
Seeking an experienced Director of Nursing to provide an environment for effective relationship-based nursing care and to ensure that the department consistently provides high quality care with positive patient outcomes.
- Ensuring efficient fiscal operation of the Department of Psychiatry
- Seeking and acting upon patient, family and staff feedback
- Promoting, developing and evaluating processes and systems for patient care
- Leading the development and implementation of policies, procedures and standards of care
- Evaluating the outcomes of patient care to recommend and integrate appropriate changes
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Leading and/or participating in Quality Improvement (QI) groups and other multidisciplinary meetings
- Collaboration with community health organizations to enhance the hospital’s community presence
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.