We offer the opportunity to develop your career within an ethical company which has distinguished itself for its exceptional focus on customer needs, its intense research into community needs and its commitment to clinical quality.
Please submit your profile to be considered for an open or future position.
We look forward to connecting with you.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
The Campus of Williamsburg Place has an immediate opening for a Business Development Associate with knowledge of or experience in mental health or chemical dependency fields.
The position reports to the Director of Business Development at the Williamsburg Place Campus.
-Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
-Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities
-Maintain a positive, professional presentation
-Ability to build rapport quickly and develop working relationships
-Ability to work cooperatively with the program staff
-Have good communication and organizational skills
-Clinical experience sufficient to perform required assessment services
-Requires access to transportation.
Seeking leadership for a new Behavioral Health Program opening Summer 2018.
90 Bed Facility - Geriatric, Adult, & Adolescent Populations
Destiny Springs Healthcare, a new state of the art, 68,000 SF behavioral health hospital in Surprise, Arizona, is hiring for a Director of Intake and Admissions with knowledge of or experience in mental health and/or chemical dependency fields. The Director of Intake & Admissions works under the direct supervision of the CEO.
The Director of Intake & Admissions is a working manager who is responsible for the intake and admissions process and works side by side with the clinical team.
- The development and management of the Admissions Department and its functions.
- Collects data regarding inquiry calls and visits, assessments, and dispositions. Creates reports to communicate trends regarding patient access to use in performance improvement
- Develops long term staffing patterns and ensures sufficient and properly prepared personnel.
- Performing patient assessments upon arrival
- Provides clinical evaluations of prospective patients.
- Coordinates the psychiatric assessment process with the medical staff.
- Performing medical screening of lab work and case history to determine if patient meets admission criteria
- Coordinating with the insurance companies and utilization management to initiate inpatient pre-certification
- Participating in utilization review and/or quality assurance programs
- Conduct case reviews for quality, appropriate medical management, and health care eligibility
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with referrals sources
- Leads outreach activities to promote the image and reputation of the programs and ease of access to services.
- Involved with new hire process and staff recruitment.
Note: this position is based in Richmond Virginia.
The ExecutiveVice President of Business Development drives the development of new business and client solutions for Diamond Healthcare Corporation, a leading national provider of behavioral health services and programs.
The primary responsibility is sales of management contracts, along with consulting, population health initiatives, and new post-acute services. The key market for these development efforts are hospitals and healthcare systems within the United States. Other markets include freestanding psychiatric and addiction treatment facilities. Additional responsibilities are:
- Implementing, improving and expanding Diamond Healthcare’s behavioral health offerings
- Help drive transformational and market share growth by guiding Diamond’s vision and strategy; supporting the growth and development of new service lines; as well as enhancing existing services and optimizing current accounts.
- Create and implement a process for reviewing, prioritizing and evaluating new business models, new market initiatives, diversified services, mergers and acquisitions, opportunities for expansion and other revenue enhancing growth plans.
The ideal candidate will have a proven, progressive track record of selling behavioral health contracts to healthcare systems nationwide, as well as:
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated success in strategic planning, business development and marketing, and a strong understanding of the evolving behavioral healthcare landscape.
- Ability to analyze data and financial reports and apply quantitative analysis to decision-making.
- Ability to translate critical and complex market data (e.g., comparative volumes, quality, satisfaction, referral sources) into effective tools to support decision making; support the organization in the creation of, and execution against, the overall strategic plan, annual operating plan, and other key initiatives
The position reports to the President and CEO of Diamond Healthcare and involves nationwide travel.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.