We offer the opportunity to develop your career within an ethical company which has distinguished itself for its exceptional focus on customer needs, its intense research into community needs and its commitment to clinical quality.
Please submit your profile to be considered for an open or future position.
We look forward to connecting with you.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
The Campus of Williamsburg Place has an immediate opening for a Director of Admissions with knowledge of or experience in mental health or chemical dependency fields. The Director of Admissions works under the direct supervision of the CEO.
- The development and management of the Admissions Department.
- Develops long term staffing patterns and ensures sufficient and properly prepared personnel.
- Provides clinical evaluations of prospective patients.
- Coordinates the psychiatric assessment process with the medical staff.
- Ensures ongoing communications with referral sources.
- Leads outreach activities to promote the image and reputation of the programs and ease of access to services.
- Involved with new hire process and staff recruitment.
The Campus of Williamsburg Place has an immediate opening for a Business Development Associate with knowledge of or experience in mental health or chemical dependency fields.
The position reports to the Director of Business Development at the Williamsburg Place Campus.
-Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
-Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities
-Maintain a positive, professional presentation
-Ability to build rapport quickly and develop working relationships
-Ability to work cooperatively with the program staff
-Have good communication and organizational skills
-Clinical experience sufficient to perform required assessment services
-Requires access to transportation.
The ExecutiveVice President of Business Development drives the development of new business and client solutions for Diamond Healthcare Corporation, a leading national provider of behavioral health services and programs.
The primary responsibility is sales of management contracts, along with consulting, population health initiatives, and new post-acute services. The key market for these development efforts are hospitals and healthcare systems within the United States. Other markets include freestanding psychiatric and addiction treatment facilities. Additional responsibilities are:
- Implementing, improving and expanding Diamond Healthcare’s behavioral health offerings
- Help drive transformational and market share growth by guiding Diamond’s vision and strategy; supporting the growth and development of new service lines; as well as enhancing existing services and optimizing current accounts.
- Create and implement a process for reviewing, prioritizing and evaluating new business models, new market initiatives, diversified services, mergers and acquisitions, opportunities for expansion and other revenue enhancing growth plans.
The ideal candidate will have a proven, progressive track record of selling behavioral health contracts to healthcare systems nationwide, as well as:
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated success in strategic planning, business development and marketing, and a strong understanding of the evolving behavioral healthcare landscape.
- Ability to analyze data and financial reports and apply quantitative analysis to decision-making.
- Ability to translate critical and complex market data (e.g., comparative volumes, quality, satisfaction, referral sources) into effective tools to support decision making; support the organization in the creation of, and execution against, the overall strategic plan, annual operating plan, and other key initiatives
The position reports to the President and CEO of Diamond Healthcare and involves nationwide travel.
Seeking a Director of Business Development for a new Behavioral Health Program opening Summer 2018.
90 Bed Facility – Geriatric, Adult, Adolescent populations.
Career opportunity for a seasoned Director of Business Development to direct facility-wide strategic planning and sales leadership for market share growth and retention
- Providing leadership and industry knowledge to position the hospital with a distinct competitive advantage.
- Coaching and motivating the Business Development Liaison Team to a high level of effectiveness.
- Developing marketing/sales strategies and programs to ensure profitable growth and service expansion.
- Ensuring appropriate mix of public relations, volume generating activities, and new market development strategies.
- Cultivating professional and department credibility among senior leadership to assure collaborative internal support.
- Managing with high visibility, accessibility and an “open-door fair treatment” leadership style.
- Extensive local travel to referral sources.
Seeking a candidates who are familiar with the Phoenix market.
Reports to the CEO and Regional Director of Business Development.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.