We offer the opportunity to develop your career within an ethical company which has distinguished itself for its exceptional focus on customer needs, its intense research into community needs and its commitment to clinical quality.
Please submit your profile to be considered for an open or future position.
We look forward to connecting with you.
Click column header to sort
The Campus of Williamsburg Place has an immediate opening for an experienced Director of Business Development to provide a coordinated community outreach and assessment service for our existing Behavioral Health hospital programs.
The position reports to the Chief Executive Officers at the Williamsburg Place Campus.
- Providing leadership and industry knowledge to position the campus with a distinct competitive advantage.
- Coaching and motivating the Business Development Team to a high level of effectiveness.
- Developing marketing/sales strategies and programs to ensure profitable growth and service expansion.
- Ensuring appropriate mix of public relations, volume generating activities, and new market development strategies.
- Cultivating professional and department credibility among senior leadership to assure collaborative internal support.
- Responsible for the operations/financial management of the Admissions Department and Call Center.
- Managing with high visibility, accessibility and an “open-door fair treatment” leadership style.
- Extensive local travel to referral sources.
Seeking management for new outpatient services - behavioral health and cardio pulmonary rehabilitation.
Your specific duties as Program Director will include:
- Overseeing all day-to-day operations
- Leading program development with short term and long term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote / foster the positive reputation of the program.
The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place is a Joint Commission accredited drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility located in Williamsburg, VA.
The CEO is responsible for the overall strategic direction of the facility to include: quality of care, staff development, financial performance, business development and continuous performance improvement. Ideal candidate will possess executive leadership experience managing a freestanding psychiatric hospital and/or addiction treatment facility within a for-profit setting.
- Accountable for creating an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the organizations mission, vision and values.
- Provides inspirational leadership and direction to all staff
- Develops positive relationships with key health care providers, referral sources and community leaders. Oversee business development and marketing efforts.
- Achieve budgeted financial objectives.
- Effective recruitment of health care professionals.
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement culture with systems that sustain an environment of best practices, quality and cost improvement.
- Review/approve all financial reports, budgets, managed care contracts and major expenditures.
- Maintain accreditation and licensure standards.
Reports to the President and CEO of Diamond Healthcare.
Seeking a Vice President of Behavioral Health to provide direction and operational administration for four (4) behavioral health facilities in the Trinity Health of New England system. This position reports directly to the Regional Chief Operating Officer.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Advance physician engagement and drive operational excellence in patient care delivery.
- Recruit behavioral health physicians, advanced practice providers, and management staff for each facility in cooperation with Hospital presidents and acquisition teams.
- Closely align with regional strategic and business development leadership to oversee business development and marketing efforts for the behavioral health service line.
- Develop and implement strategic operating and capital budgets.
- Collaborate with clinical and quality leadership to optimize organizational performance in regard to national quality measures.
Seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CPA) for a new Behavioral Health Program opening Winter 2018
90 Bed Facility - Geriatric, Adult, & Adolescent Populations
Provide complete financial leadership to free standing psychiatric hospital.
- Develop and maintain a current budget
- Work closely with CEO and Senior VPs with regard to ongoing financial viability and profitability
- Troubleshoots projects not meeting budget expectations related to accounts receivable, billing, revenue & expense management, and practice management
Seeking candidates who are familiar with AZ regulations and the Phoenix market.
Seeking leadership for a new Behavioral Health Program opening Summer 2018. Hiring Leadership in January 2018.
90 Bed Facility - Geriatric, Adult, & Adolescent Populations
The Chief Executive Officer position is an exciting opportunity to serve the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
Apply today if you are dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive level professionalism.
Seeking a candidates who are familiar with the AZ regulations and the Phoenix market.
The Director of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to service the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility. Apply today if you are dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive level professionalism.
SEEKING PROFESSIONALS FOR FUTURE INTERIM ASSIGNMENTS - NATIONWIDE
Diamond has nationwide, interim positions for Behavioral Health professionals. Work occurs on location at contracted hospital program(s). Interim assignments vary in duration and may lead to full time employment opportunities.
The Executive Director / Director of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to service the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility. Apply today if you are dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive level professionalism.