We offer the opportunity to develop your career within an ethical company which has distinguished itself for its exceptional focus on customer needs, its intense research into community needs and its commitment to clinical quality.
Please submit your profile to be considered for an open or future position.
We look forward to connecting with you.
Click column header to sort
The Campus of Williamsburg Place has an immediate opening for an experienced Director of Business Development to provide a coordinated community outreach and assessment service for our existing Behavioral Health hospital programs.
The position reports to the Chief Executive Officers at the Williamsburg Place Campus.
- Providing leadership and industry knowledge to position the campus with a distinct competitive advantage.
- Coaching and motivating the Business Development Team to a high level of effectiveness.
- Developing marketing/sales strategies and programs to ensure profitable growth and service expansion.
- Ensuring appropriate mix of public relations, volume generating activities, and new market development strategies.
- Cultivating professional and department credibility among senior leadership to assure collaborative internal support.
- Responsible for the operations/financial management of the Admissions Department and Call Center.
- Managing with high visibility, accessibility and an “open-door fair treatment” leadership style.
- Extensive local travel to referral sources.
Responsible for the general housekeeping and upkeep of the physical plant to assure the continuous and safe operation of the physical plant. Part-time position for weekend schedule, may include holidays.
The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place is a Joint Commission accredited drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility located in Williamsburg, VA.
The CEO is responsible for the overall strategic direction of the facility to include: quality of care, staff development, financial performance, business development and continuous performance improvement. Ideal candidate will possess executive leadership experience managing a freestanding psychiatric hospital and/or addiction treatment facility within a for-profit setting.
- Accountable for creating an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the organizations mission, vision and values.
- Provides inspirational leadership and direction to all staff
- Develops positive relationships with key health care providers, referral sources and community leaders. Oversee business development and marketing efforts.
- Achieve budgeted financial objectives.
- Effective recruitment of health care professionals.
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement culture with systems that sustain an environment of best practices, quality and cost improvement.
- Review/approve all financial reports, budgets, managed care contracts and major expenditures.
- Maintain accreditation and licensure standards.
Reports to the President and CEO of Diamond Healthcare.
The Director of Social Work is responsible for providing and overseeing direct clinical social work and admission services for the State of the Art Behavioral Health Pavilion in Williamsburg, VA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes Psychosocial Assessments, conducts groups, reviews treatment plans, etc.
- Assists in program development and implementation.
- Provides direct clinical development and training.
- Supervises intake clinicians and other designated staff.
- Develops strategies that result in a positive facility image.
- Assists the consultation and liaison service of the hospital.
- Ensures that additional services, i.e., research, in-service training, new programs and services are planned, implemented and documented according to professional clinical standards.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place is seeking a LCSW. Emphasis on individual therapy completing Psychosocial Assessments and developing, implementing and reviewing treatment plans and case management and discharge planning.
May be responsible for providing Clinical supervision to a designated staff working toward obtaining their license/certification.
The Behavioral Health Pavilion in Williamsburg has an opening in the Admissions Department.
The Admissions Coordinator will:
- Analyze workflow for process improvement, identify trends, and suggest solutions to business problems.
- Collect required data and streamline the admissions process.
- Assess patients’ appropriateness for the program.
- Maintains a high level of customer service at all times, for every encounter.
- Promote the ease of access to the facility services.
- Provide ongoing communications with referral sources concerning the status of patients referred into the program
- Promotes and provides education regarding available services.
Seeking experienced Psychiatric Nurse Managers for our 3:00pm-11:30pm and 11:00pm-7:30am shifts to provide an environment for effective relationship-based nursing care and to ensure that the department consistently provides high quality care with positive patient outcomes.
- Ensuring efficient fiscal operation of the Department of Psychiatry
- Seeking and acting upon patient, family and staff feedback
- Promoting, developing and evaluating processes and systems for patient care
- Leading the development and implementation of policies, procedures and standards of care
- Evaluating the outcomes of patient care to recommend and integrate appropriate changes
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Leading and/or participating in Quality Improvement (QI) groups and other multidisciplinary meetings
- Collaboration with community health organizations to enhance the hospital’s community presence
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place is seeking Registered Nurses to assume responsibility and accountability for patients in psychiatric treatment.
Diamond Healthcare in Williamsburg Virginia has a full time Accounts Receivable representative position.
The Accounts Receivable representative works under the direction of the Patient Accounting leadership team. Responsibilities include reviewing patient account activities, billing hospital and physician insurance claims, following up with insurance companies on claim status, and denial resolution.
- High attention to detail and an aptitude for learning
- Strong organization skills required
- Follows all established policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate detailed and relevant data
- Must provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to keep a variety of tasks on-stream, and work within a structured environment
The Farley Center is currently looking for a PRN Licensed Practical Nurse for both the 7:00am-7:00pm and 7:00pm - 7:00am shift. Duties to include:
- Performs safe and effective patient care utilizing the nursing process.
- Performs admissions and assessments.
Consults with and keeps supervisor informed of activities, needs and problems in regard to assigned patients and/or unit.
May act as Charge Nurse of unit. Complies with established nursing standards. Implements and maintains established policies and procedures of the department, unit, facility quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection control.
Maintains patient rights and strict confidentiality of patient information and abide by established lines of communication.
Maintains competency. Attends required meetings, inservices and educational programs. Maintain professional growth and development, affiliations, certification and licensure.
Makes rounds, evaluate patient's condition, answer questions, give instruction.
Takes vital signs, record vital signs and behavioral observations.
May prepare prescribed medications. Observes and records: medications and treatments and patient reaction/response to same.
Maintains an active awareness of detox process and problems which may be experienced. May be necessary to arrange interactions with AA, NA, etc. May involve counseling patients and family on physical aspects of drug abuse and alcoholism to include distribution of appropriate literature.
Assists in planning for discharge and continuation of recovery through introduction of community programs, obtaining sponsors, and counseling as recommended.
Williamsburg, VA - PMHNP needed for part-time position at beautiful, state of the art 66 bed free standing Psychiatric Pavilion. Currently there are three full time Psychiatrists and two full time PMHNP’s at the facility. Position will be for one weekend per month and 2-4 evenings per month, and will be predominately inpatient work with Adults 18+. Opening can be either hospital employed as PRN or independent contractor (1099) status. Excellent opportunity to pick up extra work in a very supportive, collegial and collaborative environment.
Williamsburg, VA – Hospital employed practice. Located in a beautiful suburban setting in eastern Virginia, this state-of-the art psychiatric hospital is recently constructed and a showcase 66 bed free standing facility. The program is expanding and the new position will focus primarily on the 24 bed acute care unit. There are currently 3 other full-time psychiatrists in the practice, as well as additional part-time physicians who help with call/rounding. Full-time PMHNP's, and other behavioral health professionals round out the team approach to patient care. Compensation is very competitive and there is a complete benefits package. Williamsburg is a very historic community located mid-way between Richmond and Norfolk/Virginia Beach which are all very accessible and within easy driving distances. This is an idyllic setting for someone wanting to practice contemporary Psychiatry in a supportive, collegial and collaborative environment.