We offer the opportunity to develop your career within an ethical company which has distinguished itself for its exceptional focus on customer needs, its intense research into community needs and its commitment to clinical quality.
Please submit your profile to be considered for an open or future position.
We look forward to connecting with you.
Click column header to sort
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place is currently looking for a Nurse Quality Coordinator. The Nurse Quality Coordinator plays a vital role in the monitoring and delivery of quality, safe, and efficient patient care through quality monitoring (such as chart audits, data extraction, data interpretation, etc.), modeling excellent patient care, and coaching employees as well as giving them tools to make them successful. Responsible for HBIPS plans of action and data entry into Diamond Healthcare’s proprietary quality monitoring system, DMARS. Primary hours are 11am to 7:30pm Monday through Friday, but flexibility is needed to provide safe coverage for patient care areas. This is a high profile role in which an allotment of administrative time will be provided, but patient care will be expected at least 50% of the time.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place is currently looking for a Senior Nurse Manager. The Senior Nurse Manager (SNM) is a professional care giver who assumes responsibility and accountability for the nursing functions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place. This position is instrumental for the overall functioning in the delivery of health care to all patients, is responsible for the clinical management of the milieu and is recognized as a member of the management team. SNM is responsible to adherence to the campus policies and procedures and Plans. Will provide clinical nursing oversight for The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place.
The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place is seeking a Health Information Management Assistant that will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for qualitative workup of all paper and electronic medical records to include assignment of deficiencies, abstracting information for clinical indices, and preparation of chart for billing within set timelines.
- Compile discharge summaries for the providers and close out all deficiencies as they are completed.
- Process requests for medical records assuring compliance with federal regulations and patient confidentiality policies.
Must demonstrate knowledge of accrediting and quality improvement requirements for Health Information Management services and for the facility. Must be able to complete documentation legibly and accurately, as well as read/receive information from others.
The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place, a nationally recognized addiction treatment facility, is currently looking for a full-time Counselor/Therapist. The Clinician will provide psychosocial assessment, individual, and group therapies for chemically dependent patients and/or families of chemically dependent persons. Clinician, as part of the multi-disciplinary treatment team carries a case load, formulates treatment plans, provides case management, leads educational groups and provides timely and accurate documentation.
The clinician will also participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning conferences, patient community meetings, clinical meetings and Program Meetings and orient patients and significant others to function, purpose and procedure of program.
The Driver is responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of patients and their families for Williamsburg Place.
This is a per diem, non-exempt position. A per diem employee is hired to work on an "as needed" basis without a specific regular schedule. Hours and days will vary according to patient care needs. Hours may include weekends, evenings and holidays.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place has an opening for a Mental Health Technician (MHT).
The MHT is a key position that provides direct patient care, monitors patients' physical and emotional needs, and administratively supports the psychiatric program.
- Assists in maintaining medical records
- Monitors patient interactions and safety
- Provides clerical support
- Assists in patient data collection
- Performs medical procedures under direction of an RN
- Provides patient information as a member of the interdisciplinary team
- Utilizes knowledge of verbal and non-verbal communication skills to provide targeted therapeutic interventions with patients.
- Posting charges daily and entering census information
- Scheduling patients therapy and psychiatric appointments
- Answering telephone for program, screen calls, takes messages
- Processing mail and order program supplies
- Transporting patients
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place has openings for full-time Registered Nurses. The Registered Nurse positions will assume responsibility and accountability for patients in psychiatric treatment.
The Farley Center is currently seeking full-time and PRN Registered Nurses.
The position may include weekends and holidays. Day and night shifts available.
• Consults with and keeps supervisor informed of activities, needs and problems in regard to assigned patients and/or unit.
• Maintain an active awareness of detox process and problems which may be experienced.
• Interact with patient and patient's family and provide encouragement and support.
• Must demonstrate caring, warmth and empathy; also must possess good listening skills and ability to determine patient care needs.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place is currently looking to add a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to our staff.
The Nurse Practitioner practices the goals and objectives of Williamsburg Place in providing quality service and care to patients, visitors, referral services. Maintains a responsive, cooperative and pleasant attitude with fellow employees. Conducts self in the work setting with the utmost respect and patience for the above groups and contributes to a productive work environment with communication as a key focus. Adheres to the confidentiality standards of the facility.
Responsible for providing direct clinical services to patients within the scope of services to include performing history and physical examinations on assigned patients, provide consultation and liaison throughout hospital facility, perform daily rounds on patients as directed from supervising physician, prescribe medications and provide clinical assessments and diagnosis in accordance with VA law and individual, group, and family therapy, and other duties as may be assigned.
Staff psychiatrist, Hospital employed practice. Located in a beautiful suburban setting in eastern Virginia, this state-of-the-art psychiatric hospital was built in 2012 and showcases a 66-bed free-standing facility. The program is expanding but this position will focus primarily on an adult inpatient psychiatric unit.
We value all our people and offer a very competitive compensation with a complete benefits package including 401K, Relocation Allowance, and CME assistance.
This is an idyllic setting for someone wanting to practice contemporary psychiatry in a supportive, collegial, and collaborative environment.