We offer the opportunity to develop your career within an ethical company which has distinguished itself for its exceptional focus on customer needs, its intense research into community needs and its commitment to clinical quality.
Please submit your profile to be considered for an open or future position.
We look forward to connecting with you.
Click column header to sort
The Behavioral Health Pavilion in Williamsburg has an opening in the Admissions Department.
The Admissions Coordinator will:
- Analyze workflow for process improvement, identify trends, and suggest solutions to business problems.
- Collect required data and streamline the admissions process.
- Assess patients’ appropriateness for the program.
- Maintains a high level of customer service at all times, for every encounter.
- Promote the ease of access to the facility services.
- Provide ongoing communications with referral sources concerning the status of patients referred into the program
- Promotes and provides education regarding available services.
Staff psychiatrist, Hospital employed practice. Located in a beautiful suburban setting in eastern Virginia, this state-of-the-art psychiatric hospital was built in 2012 and showcases a 66-bed free-standing facility. The program is expanding but this position will focus primarily on an adult inpatient psychiatric unit.
We value all our people and offer a very competitive compensation with a complete benefits package including 401K, Relocation Allowance, and CEU assistance.
This is an idyllic setting for someone wanting to practice contemporary psychiatry in a supportive, collegial, and collaborative environment.
In conjunction with Farley Center in Williamsburg VA, Diamond Healthcare is opening a new program - Addictions Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in several towns or cities in Virginia. We have programs starting in Chesapeake, Fredericksburg, Hopewell, Richmond, Roanoke, Springfield, Suffolk, Virginia Beach, and Warsaw and we will need Virginia licensed social workers.
This position is for a Program Coordinator in Hampton VA.
Diamond Healthcare, a national leader in behavioral health, offers a competitive salary and benefits program including competitive salary, generous PTO, 401k and complete insurance package.
This position will not be a desk job but will involve responsibilities both on and off-site such as actively going out to meet community leaders and service providers to introduce Diamond Healthcare and promote the IOP. Group therapy and assessments are on-site. Telework will also be available for some program work as well.
Licensure for the Program Coordinator can be a Virginia licensed LCSW or LPC, CSACs will also be considered.
Note that the hours are 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM daily.
And did I mention...No weekends or holidays!
Diamond Healthcare, a national leader in behavioral health, offers a competitive salary and benefits program including generous salary and PTO, 401k and more...
- Leading group therapy.
- Patient assessments.
- Participation as a member of a treatment team with other IOP Coordinators.
- Community education and referral development with other sources.
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulatory standards.
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote and foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the program.
Diamond Healthcare in Williamsburg Virginia has an opening for a Director of Revenue Cycle Client Services.
The Director of Revenue Cycle Client Services works under the direction of the Vice President of Revenue Cycle. Responsible for delivering high quality revenue cycle client support and consulting services for behavioral health service locations. Responsible to analyze and recommend revenue cycle workflows to align revenue cycle activities, both operationally and technically, to promote integration across all business units. The individual must have a strong background in all aspects of revenue cycle activities, with prior hands on experience and understanding of revenue cycle operations in patient access, insurance eligibility and benefit verification, prior authorization, utilization review, managed care contracting, and billing and collection operations. Ability to perform complex data analysis, and produce written reports, graphic and visual presentations. Frequent travel necessary.
The Farley Center is currently seeking full-time and PRN Registered Nurses.
The position is Full-time position and may include weekends and holidays. Day and night shifts available.
• Consults with and keeps supervisor informed of activities, needs and problems in regard to assigned patients and/or unit.
• Maintain an active awareness of detox process and problems which may be experienced.
• Interact with patient and patient's family and provide encouragement and support.
• Must demonstrate caring, warmth and empathy; also must possess good listening skills and ability to determine patient care needs.
The Farley Center is currently looking for full-time Licensed Practical Nurses for the either the 7:00am - 7:00pm or 7:00pm - 7:00am shift. Duties to include:
- Performs safe and effective patient care utilizing the nursing process.
- Performs admissions and assessments.
Consults with and keeps supervisor informed of activities, needs and problems in regard to assigned patients and/or unit.
May act as Charge Nurse of unit. Complies with established nursing standards. Implements and maintains established policies and procedures of the department, unit, facility quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection control.
Maintains patient rights and strict confidentiality of patient information and abide by established lines of communication.
Maintains competency. Attends required meetings, inservices and educational programs. Maintain professional growth and development, affiliations, certification and licensure.
Makes rounds, evaluate patient's condition, answer questions, give instruction.
Takes vital signs, record vital signs and behavioral observations.
May prepare prescribed medications. Observes and records: medications and treatments and patient reaction/response to same.
Maintains an active awareness of detox process and problems which may be experienced. May be necessary to arrange interactions with AA, NA, etc. May involve counseling patients and family on physical aspects of drug abuse and alcoholism to include distribution of appropriate literature.
Assists in planning for discharge and continuation of recovery through introduction of community programs, obtaining sponsors, and counseling as recommended.
The Pavilion and The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place campus is seeking an experienced Chief Nursing Officer to provide an environment for effective relationship-based nursing care and to ensure that the department consistently provides high quality care with positive patient outcomes.
- Ensuring efficient fiscal operation for the campus
- Seeking and acting upon patient, family and staff feedback
- Promoting, developing and evaluating processes and systems for patient care
- Leading the development and implementation of policies, procedures and standards of care
- Evaluating the outcomes of patient care to recommend and integrate appropriate changes
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Leading and/or participating in Quality Improvement (QI) groups and other multidisciplinary meetings
- Collaboration with community health organizations to enhance the hospital’s community presence
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place has an opening for a Mental Health Technician (MHT).
The MHT is a key position that provides direct patient care, monitors patients' physical and emotional needs, and administratively supports the psychiatric program.
- Assists in maintaining medical records
- Monitors patient interactions and safety
- Provides clerical support
- Assists in patient data collection
- Performs medical procedures under direction of an RN
- Provides patient information as a member of the interdisciplinary team
- Utilizes knowledge of verbal and non-verbal communication skills to provide targeted therapeutic interventions with patients.
- Posting charges daily and entering census information
- Scheduling patients therapy and psychiatric appointments
- Answering telephone for program, screen calls, takes messages
- Processing mail and order program supplies
- Transporting patients
The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place, a nationally recognized addiction treatment facility, is currently looking for an experienced Director of Nursing (DON) The DON will provide an environment for effective relationship-based nursing care and to ensure that the department consistently provides high quality care with positive patient outcomes. The DON is a professional care giver who assumes responsibility and accountability for the nursing functions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is instrumental for the overall functioning in the delivery of health care to all patients, is responsible for the clinical management of the milieu and is recognized as a member of the management team.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place is currently looking to add a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to our staff.
The Nurse Practitioner practices the goals and objectives of Williamsburg Place in providing quality service and care to patients, visitors, referral services. Maintains a responsive, cooperative and pleasant attitude with fellow employees. Conducts self in the work setting with the utmost respect and patience for the above groups and contributes to a productive work environment with communication as a key focus. Adheres to the confidentiality standards of the facility.
Responsible for providing direct clinical services to patients within the scope of services to include performing history and physical examinations on assigned patients, provide consultation and liaison throughout hospital facility, perform daily rounds on patients as directed from supervising physician, prescribe medications and provide clinical assessments and diagnosis in accordance with VA law and individual, group, and family therapy, and other duties as may be assigned.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses. The LPN is a professional care giver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients under the direction of a registered nurse for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, environment/instrumentation, and other health care team members.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place has openings for full-time Registered Nurses. The Registered Nurse positions will assume responsibility and accountability for patients in psychiatric treatment.
The Driver is responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of patients and their families for Williamsburg Place.
This is a per diem, non-exempt position. A per diem employee is hired to work on an "as needed" basis without a specific regular schedule. Hours and days will vary according to patient care needs. Hours may include weekends, evenings and holidays.